In the fall time, different foods and drinks incorporate pumpkin flavor into them. For example, Starbucks has its famous pumpkin spice latte available for consumers to purchase. It's really famous, and I've already had two this fall! It's so delicious :) It is coffee, but even if you do not like coffee a person could drink this! The pumpkin flavoring makes it sweet enough that the coffee flavor is not so strong.
I also have other pumpkin-flavored treats I like to enjoy in the fall! They're easy enough to make myself, so I always have a can of pumpkin in my kitchen for the purpose of baking these delicious foods!
My favorite pumpkin flavored treat to bake is pumpkin bread! I've already made it this fall. It's very moist and usually has spices such as nutmeg and cinnamon to add a nice savory flavor.
Next to pumpkin bread, I also enjoy baking pumpkin pie. This food is also delicious and tastes similar to pumpkin bread. It's usually eaten for Thanksgiving in America, so it is really famous.
Baking pumpkin-flavored goods is really easy and cheap--and delicious! If you have never tried anything pumpkin-flavored, I recommend doing so :)

PUMPKIN PIE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteEvery fall, we make pumpkin rolls at my house. The main part is like pumpkin bread, but sweeter since it's a dessert. There is a cream cheese filling that you spread on it, then roll it up, so the roll is like a big log with a spiral of filling XD. I know it sounds weird how I'm describing it, but it is SO GOOD! I shall link it: http://southernfood.about.com/od/pumpkins/r/blbb465.htm