My favorite
things
Hello!
This is Sora. In this time, I try to write English sentence and my theme is <My favorite
things>. There are two things I love.
First
is Sport!
When
I was a school child, I always played baseball with my friend.
I
always played an outfielder because I had a longing for Hideki Matsui who was
famous baseball player in Japan.
This picture is my racket in high school!
Now
I do not play any sports, but I love watching sports games on TV or in stadium
for example, baseball, soccer, basketball, tennis or so.
Recently,
I like watching the NFL on TV.
I
do not know the rules in detailed.
However,
I think this sport is very powerful and closely.
Second
is trip.
I
love going to some place!
In
this summer vacation, I went on a tour around the Kinki district by a motorized
two-wheeled vehicle.
I
went to the lake Biwa, the Ise Bay, Kyoto, Kobe or Nara.
This picture is a mountain of sister city!
It was very beautiful view!!
Now
I plan to go to the South America continent and New York for 2 months.
Until
my graduation from a university, I want to go to the Africa and the
Southeast
Asia!
My
dream is going to much area around the world, watching many beautiful places and
touching much people living there.
I
want to know your hobby!
Hi Sora, Great photos - I especially like the photo of Canada. Where was that taken? And I see you have a love for travelling - me too. I've been to over 60 countries so far.
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching my blog!
DeleteThis picture of Canada was taken in Revelstoke in British Colombia State!
I am glad to know you love traveling!
If you have a time, pleasa talk to me about your traveling.
I am looking forward to listening to!
OOOH I love tennis! But I've never heard of soft tennis. XD is it different from regular tennis?
ReplyDeleteYou like the NFL?? Wow, I don't know many people outside of America who watch it. The basic rules are this: The team with the ball has 4 chances to get 10 yards. If they get 10 yards or more, they get another 4 chances to get 10 more yards, etc, until they reach the end of the field. Of course there are also lots of other complicated things too that I don't even understand XD
I studied abroad in Hikone, Shiga prefecture, and our school was right there on Lake Biwa :D
That picture in Canada is AMAAAAZING! :D Where were you? Are those the Rocky Mountains? It's so pretty!!! ^_^
Hi Mary.
DeleteI am sorry to be late my reply!
First, the differences between soft tennis and tennis are about 3!
Ball is softer compared with ball of tennis.
Gut of racket is softer too!
And the way of counting score is 1,2,3.
Second thank you for teaching the rule of football to me!
Your teaching is very good!!!
My prefecture is next to Siga!
My picture in Canada was taken in Revelstoke!
The moutain of picure is Revelstoke mountain,maybe....
This view is the most beautiful one in my life!!!
Hey Sora! I really wish I could play tennis, hahaha. I tried to learn how to play for 2 summers in a row and... it didn't work out. Are there lots of public areas where you can play tennis in Japan? :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm... Canada! Americans tend to make fun of Canada quite a bit (especially here in Michigan, when they are our neighbors... it makes the jokes even worse) but where did you get to visit? I've been to Toronto and Windsor - both pretty metropolitan places - but I'd love to see more of the nature :)
My friend is studying abroad in Ecuador right now and she loves it! She says it's way cheaper than American prices and the people are so friendly and nice. Have you had any experience with spanish?
(oh my gosh, Africa too! You have big dreams!)
What do you want to do in the future, career-wise? :)