At my college, there are many opportunities to join clubs on campus and to meet various people and do a variety of activities. Currently, I am involved in two clubs: Japan Club and Outdoors Club.
Japan Club hosts events for students interested in Japanese culture and language in order to create friendships and to help spread cultural awareness. My favorite part about being in Japan Club, though, is that I can meet the study abroad students from Japan. I learn a lot about Japan from them, and speaking with them helps improve my Japanese, so I cannot picture my life outside of Japan Club. Here is a picture of the event called "Japan Club Welcome Party."
My other club, the Outdoors Club, is also a big part of my college experience. Because America is so enormous, there are so many exciting places to explore! That is why the Outdoors Club is so great; we plan trips in order to visit various parts of the U.S. and do exciting outdoors activities! The last trip I went on was to West Virginia, where I went white water rafting. White water rafting is riding on a boat down a river with large and sometimes dangerous currents. However, if done safely, it is really fun!
If you ever get the chance to come to America, please explore as much as you can! There are so many fun places to see and things to do :)


Nice pictures! Did you wear japanese Kimono(着物) in japanese club? I have never been to America, so I really want to go America and do these outdoors activities:)
ReplyDeleteHey, I went to the free climb event that outdoors club hosted a little while ago! it was super fun : )
ReplyDeleteトービンさん、自己紹介のブログを書いてくれて、ありがとうございます。Japan Clubも面白そうですが、アウトドアクラブも面白そうですね。トービンさんは、海と山とどっちのほうが好きですか? $5 川口
ReplyDelete