Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My life



Hi, my name is Mayu Shibata.
In this time, I would like to talk about myself. I’m lived in Takahama city.  There are six of us in my family my father, my mother, my grandmother, my two older brothers and myself.

My oldest brother got married, and has two lovely kids. They often come my house, and I really love to play with his kids. My middle brother lives in Nagoya city by himself.  And also I have a dog, called Choco(チョコ)He is already very old and not so active now. He loves to watch people, who were walking outside from front gate.



my brothers
my dog



Hockey
I really like to study some languages , and get know other countries  and cultures. When I was in high school, I went to Canada for a year. I’ve stayed in Tumbler Ridge, which is small country in Canada. I had many experiences there. Above all things, Hockey is the best. My host father, who was a hockey coach, recommended me to playing hockey. I never thought that I would play hockey but I was so crazy about hockey. Now I don’t have any opportunity to play hockey in japan but sometimes go skating with my friends in winter.

my chinese friends



I’m studying Chinese in university. From last September to this July, I went to Beijing to study Chinese and went to do an internship at a local company. I will write about my internship experiences in next timeJ

 

Through studying abroad, I met a lot of people and still keep in touch with them. These encounter has significantly changed me a lots and I really appreciate it. So through this opportunity, I want to know each otherJ



3 comments:

  1. まゆの兄弟って、お兄ちゃん二人だったんだね!しらなかった!
    なんとなく似てる(笑)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayu, What a nice looking family. Your brothers are quite cute! I didn't know you had been to both Canada (my home country) and China. I guess you like countries that begin with the letter "C"? Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Canada is well known for loving hockey. The majority of players in the professional league are from Canada, even if they play for American teams. :P Hockey is pretty popular here in Michigan where I'm from too. Do you know the Detroit Redwings? They are our team :)

    ReplyDelete