Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CARTOONS!!!

Much like Japan, America also has animation on TV. Cartoons are usually thought of as different from Japanese anime, the art style is different, and the stories they tell are often very different as well. A few shows I enjoyed when I was a kid was "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", "Recess", and "Doug". I remember I would always wake up early on Saturdays to watch the Saturday morning cartoons. My parents would always get mad at me, because they thought watching cartoons was a waste of time. Nowadays, I still enjoy cartoons. There is a show called “Adventure Time” that is very popular among college students. It is hilarious and extremely entertaining, so if you get the chance you should watch it. Someone once told me "You are never too old for cartoons". I really like this idea, it reminds me to relax, and enjoy myself like I did when I was a kid. Please don't forget to relax and remember what it is like to be a kid. It is very easy to become stressed and busy as an adult, which is obviously not a good thing, so don’t do it. 

3 comments:

  1. When I was kids, I also watched "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", I like Ed so mach! haha
    And also like "Dexter's Laboratory" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ロアさん、そうですね。大人になっても子供の心を忘れてはいけませんね。私の夫はよく日本のアニメを見ます。ロアさんは日本のアニメを見ますか? $5 ($20 total) 川口

    ReplyDelete